Thursday, October 8, 2026

New Truck. Who Dis? Layout


When hubby bought a new truck, of course I had to take pictures and create a layout! I used a collection called Hey Mister from My Minds Eye that sorta matched and sorta didn't. 

The color is actually a really dark blue and since the truck is black, I wasn't sure if it was going to clash...it didn't! In fact, you cannot even tell!

I do realize that I love using large circles on layouts. I think it just adds an element of fun without too much effort. What do you think?

I used a sketch from Scrapbooking The Day Away and created a masculine layout that fit the photos perfectly.


I cut the title letters from the Cricut and created the Who dis? embellishment from the Cricut as well. This was a print then cut. All other elements are from the collection. Very simple, just the way I like it!

Check out the process on the video:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!