Monday, June 12, 2023

YT Hop; Corn Maze Layout


I am participating in a YT Hop for Piece Craft Love on the Mix It Up Monday series. I’m really happy how my layout turned out and I hope you are too. We used this layout from Christine Steele Harden and it’s a good one.


And here’s the finished layout 


Check out the YouTube video and continue to watch the other participants!

Here’s a link to the lineup HERE.

Products Used:
Patterned Paper scraps by Simple Stories, Cozy Days
Cardstock by CutCardStock
Ink pads Oatmeal Cookie by FSJ/Spellbinders and Onyx Black Versafine Archival 
Sprays by FSJ Dark Roast Color Silk and White by Dina Wakely (purchased from CTMH)
Stamps tractor from Life Is Beautiful of FSJ, wooden block background and small letters from SU!, other two letter sets by CTMH, corn and journal spot from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!