Saturday, June 10, 2023

Print n Cut Decorations

I was commissioned to make 20 of these toppers for a baby boy shower. The theme was Lion King and these simple Simba’s were perfect!

I uploaded the Simba picture into Design Space and added a crown image to it. I then added an offset to it. Moved the crown since I wanted to cut these out of gold glitter paper.  I flattened the Simba and offset so the Cricut would cut around Simba but also the crown border. 

Check out this short video:

I’m sure glad the print area expanded recently or this would have used a lot more paper! Another offset was created around the flattened image which I cut in green cardstock.

I used foam adhesive for dimension and tacky glue to adhere the sticks. Yes, those are wooden coffee stirrers!

I’ll post a photo of the finished project on my IG account. Be sure to follow me there @3sons_and_astar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!