Friday, June 16, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #272


TGIF friends. We're having some low temp weather here in the Central Valley and it's been nice. My garden is growing and I see peppers, tomatoes and zucchini in my future. I can't wait!

I have the complete opposite of a green thumb so this in itself is something to be thankful for. Can I be thankful for veggies that have not quite arrived yet? Yup! I am. It's so cool seeing these plants grow and develop into something that I can soon pick and enjoy.

I'm pretty stoked about my flower plants as well.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below or on my IG page which is @3sons_and_astar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!