Saturday, June 17, 2023

CCS Pinata Card


This card might be one of the favorite cards I have made! Now, it was my first attempt so there is room for improvement but it’s so different and fun!


I used Cougar Smooth White, Pepper Red and Black Licorice cardstocks from CutCardStock for the card to match the graduate’s school colors. I also used Cricut Design Space to design the card front frame.


Watch the process video to see how it was put together:


This is a picture after it’s opened 


Other materials needed are foam adhesive, tissue paper, crepe streamers, confetti and twine. Oh, and a pair of fringe scissors really helps too!



Be sure to click over to the CutCardStock Blog for more paper inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!