Friday, June 9, 2023

TGIF #271


I haven’t posted Thankful Friday posts for a few weeks because it’s been the most horrific four weeks of my life. I know I always say there’s always something to be thankful for and I still believe that.

In spite of everything, I am thankful for all the support we received from coworkers, friends and family but especially those that were unexpected. Unexpected in the sense that we hadn’t seen them in years. Unexpected because even strangers volunteered to help and unexpected to see family that don’t usually travel come to pay their respects.

If you’re one of these people, please know that you are so appreciated and special to me and my family. Love you all!

It’s definitely a “Pay it Forward “ moment. Words of advice, if you’re ever not sure about reaching out or mailing a card or anything to someone who has lost a loved one, do it! Do all the things!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!