Monday, June 26, 2023

Graduation Card; Stick It Down

I had to create a quick card for my niece’s graduation party today so I used the June card sketch from Stick It Down.





I dry embossed the yellow cardstock with graduation hats for the bottom of the card and used patterned paper for the top. The yellow piece is cut at 4x3” and the patterned paper at 4x2.25.  This made it fit perfectly on a standard card base with a little border around the edges.

The circles were cut so I was able to stack them for more interest & to match the school colors. Very simple coloring was done to also add some color.

Check out the process YouTube video:



Be sure to click over to Stick It Down for the monthly sketches.


2 comments:

  1. A great car Dorlene!! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love how you framed the focal point.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!