Friday, June 30, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #274

Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! Here's to another week of being thankful! I'm thankful this week for my daughter-in-law, Krystal and daughter for coming with me to get my memorial tattoo. I don't know if I would have gone if it weren't for you two.

Even though it's still healing, I love how it turned out. Did it hurt, you ask? Yup! But not so bad that I couldn't handle it.


I'm also thankful to Rising Sun Farm & Gardens which is our adult transition program in our district. We attended a lavender paint party earlier this month and in our gift bags was something I didn't know I needed. Apparently, calendula is a natural tattoo healing ingredient!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!