Tuesday, November 1, 2022

LTCCB; Christmas Gift Card Holder Card

November 1st and time for a new challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. This challenge blog accepts all types of projects and the theme is always Anything Goes. This month I decided to show off a gift card holder card that is perfect for the holidays.

This is a pretty simple card and all the elements were cut from Cricut Design Space. I added clear diamond glaze to the cookies for 3D effect and then dusted them with fine glitter while the glaze was still wet. I love the look!

You can use this same card for any holidays or reasons to give a gift card. The pocket can also be used just for a note.


Be sure to click over to the LTCCB to link your crafty project before the end of the challenge period. This challenge runs from November 1st - December 15.




 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!