Friday, November 18, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #248

 

Happy Thankful Friday! This week has flown by and I'm especially thankful for friends and family that are encouraging me to walk...I mean strut a lot this month. Sure, we're right in the middle of our family's virtual marathon contest/fundraising event but it is so nice to get out and stretch my legs and lungs.

We have a lot of fun encouraging each other, participating in side challenges and struttin! There are three generations of our family that are involved and it's pretty awesome.

To read more about it, you can check out our IG page which is @tomkat_strut.  I also post this TGIF series on my personal IG which is @3sons_and_astar.

Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you're thankful for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!