Saturday, October 29, 2022

World Card Making Day #5; Sketch n Scrap

At Sketch n Scrap, we're celebrating World Card Making Day all month with a new card sketch every Saturday. Here's the sketch for Saturday, October 29th:


And here's my card:


This was actually a pretty easy card and it's so bright and cute! I created a YouTube Short showing how I turned these cute flat pieces into 3D piece on a YouTube Short.  Check it out HERE.


And the full process YouTube video below:

I hope you've been joining the WCMD sketch challenges and having fun with them. Be sure to link your cards to the Sketch n Scrap blog!



 

2 comments:

  1. This is just to cute! I love Elmo! You did an amazing job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is so stinkin' cute ... love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!