Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Using Older Paper Pads & a Tip For Recycling Papers

I don't know about you, but I have a pile of papers that I plan to donate to the Trash to Treasure pile at crops. It's slowing growing since I haven't attended a crop in a while, but there it is nevertheless.

There's nothing wrong with these papers, I just know I will not use them. Well, here's my tip and it's also on the YouTube process video for this layout...use those papers as bases for your layouts. 


I grabbed a particular paper because it was double sided and a great weight. The papers used in this layout were very thin and I was determined to use them and the embellishments provided in the paper pad.

I used this summer themed paper pad for my Month In Review photos from June, 2021. These are the random one photos that I took and printed (that's the key) that don't necessarily warrant a full 12x12 layout but certainly worth a layout.

I followed an additional sketch from Sketch n Scrap that was posted on their FB site.  I love sketches that account for using multiple papers and photos! As always, I adjusted the sketch to accommodate what I needed and turned out great.

Be sure to check out the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!