Friday, November 4, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #246


Happy Friday and happy TGIF; Thankful Friday. What am I thankful for this week? I'm thankful for the ability to walk. The TomKat Strut, which is a 50k virtual marathon that my family and I started to raise money for the homeless in honor of my nephew, Tommie.

We started this week and I gotta tell ya, I don't know why I don't walk more often. It sure brings some peace and a spark of energy. Don't get me wrong, I'm super sore but it's a good sore. There are 25 of us that are participating in the Strut and we're from Central, Southern and the Bay Area of CA, AZ, AL and one of us is on vacation in NY!

It's been a great way to reconnect with family, create new memories and also honor my nephew.
Yup...I'm thankful that I'm able to participate in walking for our cause.

If you're interested in seeing more about it, we have FB and IG pages under Operation TomKat and TomKat_Strut.


What are you thankful for this week? Share in the comments below or on my IG @3sons_and_astar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!