Tuesday, November 8, 2022

July Layout

My "use my paper kits" mission is still going strong. I saw this cute layout sketch and decided to use it for a 5x7 photo I have of my granddaughters last 4th of July.

My hope was to use scraps for it but I ended up cutting a few strips off full sheets of patterned papers. I'm ok with that since this is an older kit and I'm on a mission to bash them! I still have plenty of full sheets & most of the sticker sheet left.

Check out the process video here:


Here are some photos:

Products used:
Stars & Stripes Paper kit from Close to My Heart
Embellishments from Pebbles
Enamel dots/stars from my stash
Color Silk; Sparkle from Fun Stampers Journey (Spellbinders)
Sketch is from IG @christys_beautiful_life which was posted on @piececraftlove story.

Be sure to click on the subscribe button to see all my YouTube process videos. I post at least two a week with one always on scrapbooking and the other is whatever I'm creating in the Command Center.

Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!