Friday, November 11, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #247


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! I have so much to be thankful for this week. I'll start with the ability and desire to vote. I am thankful that my daughter and I go to the polls together and do our voting in person. 

I'm especially thankful that the doctor's appt prior to my son's 4th chemo (he is scheduled to have six total), it was determined that he will stop chemo after this fourth one and then continue with a different - less harsh - medication. His oncologist team is very happy with the scan results and want to try something different. This is very good news! Prayers and determination sure do work!  Praise God!

The next thing I'm thankful for is a short week. Friday is Veteran's Day and a non-work day for me. Most of my family are heading down south to visit my son and nephew AND it's always a great time with them.

In respect of Veteran's Day, I want to also be thankful for my family members who are veterans - hubby, brother-in-laws, uncles, and lots of cousins. THANK YOU for your service!


What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below or on my IG account @3sons_and_astar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!