Friday, November 25, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #249


Happy Friday and another week to be thankful. In fact, this is probably the one week where everyone is giving thought to what they are thankful for. I'm going to stick to the ordinary this week and let you know that I'm thankful for family and family gatherings. 

Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday due to all the great food but also the togetherness. I'm fortunate that my family is able to gather often during the year, but Thanksgiving is a gathering that we all sit at the table, share our meal and appreciate each other.

I'm thankful for God, prayers from friends & family, the Oncologist team and every other health professional that has been looking over my son and his cancer recovery. Honestly, this is the number one thing that is constantly on all of my family's minds, but we get relief when we hear good news, when we see him slowly improving and staying so strong.

I hope you were able to enjoy some time with family, friends and everyone in between.

I have never created anything for Thanksgiving before, but this year, I decided to make this cute banner giving homage to our favorite Thanksgiving movie. The cut file is from Auntie Tay's membership site. I stopped my membership earlier this year since I hadn't really been using the cuts but thankfully I decided to download this one before I cancelled.




Thanks to all of you that continue to check out my blog, comment and give me encouragement. I love being crafty and this is my place to show off my stuff!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!