Wednesday, November 18, 2020

WOYWW #598

 Happy Wednesday and Happy WOYWW! Click over to Stamping Ground to read more about the WOYWW linkage and go take a peek at others’ creative stations.

My desk as of last night:

I finally brought out my old jewelry box and decided to sort through it. I got rid of missing or broken pieces, created a pile for my granddaughters and reacquainted myself to some pieces I completely forgot about.

I’ve been watching The Home Edit on Netflix and those ladies know how to organize! Now I’m not going to organize like them, but they have some wonderful information and tips - sure did encourage me to sort through some things around the house.

Come back later this afternoon as I will be posting another YouTube video. This one is about scrapbooking so if you’re interested in watching that, come back! You can also subscribe to my channel and receive notifications. I’m really getting into a groove with the whole posting videos thing. It’s fun!

Until next week...enjoy the weather in your parts and stay safe & healthy.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like the tidying thing is catching but then it's probably a good time to do it. Interesting jewelry box too. Sending woyww hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I’d have liked to have a rummage in that box of beauties too! Glad you’ve been enjoying doing your videos too, it’s not something I’m intending to do but admire those who can.
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all this Covid business and no going out with friends and no holidays, my jewellery hasn't seen the light of day for months!I haven't been wearing anything other than a wedding ring since about March. No gel nails either!
    It must have been fun sorting through your jewellery!
    Sorry this visit is so late!
    Chrissie #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your post about the bleach tie dying! Amazing!
    Lovely when you come across some pieces of jewellery that you had forgotten about.
    Sorry I am late again...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan Renshaw #23
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!