Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Baby Girl & A Pineapple

Boy, I sure get some interesting combinations when asked to make a custom card. This time is was a baby girl baby shower incorporating a pineapple.

I don’t have a pineapple stamp so I knew I’d have to use my Cricut for the card. I used the Cricut for the pineapple and the flower but used three different sentiment stamps to finish the card.



I layered two different patterned paper for the card base. I used a light brown marker to create some interest to the pineapple along with versamark ink and “think pink” stamp within the yellow portion. I also used a glitter marker to add some sparkle to the leaves. 

Add a cute baby sentiment and some rhinestones to finish the card! I used a simple “congratulations” to the inside of the card.

I rarely make 5x7 cards but I did this time since it’s for a group gift.

I’m entering this in the Always Fun Challenge this week. Click on over to see the Anything Goes cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!