Friday, November 20, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #154

Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for my daughter and my decision to join the 49 in 49 Challenge; Virtual Marathon this year. It really did encourage me to walk every day. It ended last weekend, but I'm still walking - hopefully, I'll continue.

The weather may not agree with it, but there's still the treadmill.

Here's a photo of my daughter and I with our shirts & medals.

We did it!

Have a great week and leave me a comment on what you are thankful for this week.

My granddaughter also turned ONE this past weekend. They didn't get to have the big party that they wanted, but it was still fun and she's such a cutie!




1 comment:

  1. Darlene, I’m sorry to be, but am so late for WOYWW that I’ve had the bonus of three posts! Your granddaughter is so cute, very very squishable. I LOVE the pic of you and your daughter, but dear gal, you look so damn young, never mind the cliches, I thought you ere going to say it was a pic of your daughters! Congrats on the walking too, am super impressed because I don’t do enough and know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!