Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Junk Journal Page and Video; Rainbow

Hi there! I just posted another YouTube on this junk journal page:



Like I mentioned in the video, I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it...I may go back and do something different, but for now, it’s good.

I did want to stress that sometimes that does happen. I just enjoy the process and playing with the different mediums and techniques. That’s why I decided to keep filming this. Not every project is going to be perfect or what you envision, but in the end, it does become something you like!

Products Used:
Acrylic Paints: Apple Barrel - Key West, Bright Magenta, Bright Yellow, Black & White
Sprays: Distress Spray Picked Raspberry (Ranger), Sour Lemon Color Splash (FSJ) and Heirloom Blue (Mister Huey’s)
Ranger Texture Paste; Transparent Matte
Modge Podge
Acrylic Gesso
Stencil; Joggles
Paint Pen:  Posca White Bullet Tip
Black Archival Ink; FSJ Black Licorice
Papers: all from my Junk Journal stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!