Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Cards Tie Dye 4; YouTube Video

Hi there! I made the coolest cards the other day (if I do say so myself). Surprisingly, I remembered to film the process so you can check out the YouTube video below:

Please hit the subscribe button to see more videos!

Then admire these fun cards!


I stamped "Happy Birthday" sentiments on two of the cards. I almost did for the big card, but decided against it. I plan to use this one to send to a friend. She loves tie-dye and will adore this card! I can't wait to send these out. I love the way they turned out. So fun!

The following supplies were used:
Stamp Set: Hero Arts, Tie Dye
Inks: Electric Lime, Orange Rave, Cosmic Grape and Black Licorice from Fun Stampers Journey* (FSJ)
Inks: Yellow from Stampin' Up!
Color Splash: Sour Lemon and Cosmic Grape from FSJ
Color Shine: Citrus Cooler from FSJ
Glimmer Mist: Almost Black from Tattered Angels
Wobblers: Adhesive Springs from Close To My Heart (CTMH)
All Cardstock: CTMH
Die Cuts are all done by the Cricut

* Fun Stampers Journey is now Spellbinders


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!