Friday, November 13, 2020

BBTB2 Sports Winner & New Project

I hosted a previous challenge on the Bitten By The Bug 2 (BBTB2) challenge site and it's time to select a winner! Click on over to the site HERE.

I wanted to show off another "sports themed" project that I created. Sports is a common subject in my household and I was commissioned to make a birthday banner with a Raiders theme.

I gotta tell ya, I love Design Space! It's so easy to create SVGs so you can create spectacular projects!

Check this out...


I hope you can see the details on the banner. I didn't have "Raider" paper or silver/gray patterned paper so I stamped these footballs using Versamark ink on the gray pieces to create an interesting base.
I believe you can tell by the top "Y", that the letters in "HAPPY" were raised up by using 3D adhesive.
I adhered the "BIRTHDAY"  letters directly to the black paper, but then I splattered both silver & sparkle Color Shine all over these. The "Raiders" on the "B" & "Y" were the negative from the actual Raider logos - waste not!

I sure hope the birthday boy loves this banner as much a I do!

Don't forget to click over to the BBTB2 site for the Sports challenge winner and to check out the newest two week challenge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!