Sunday, September 29, 2024

Girls Rule Layout; Printable Cuttable Creatables


When you're twinning, it calls for a impromptu photo shoot! The girls came to visit me at work and when they were leaving, my daughter-in-law took photos of them in the grass. So cute!

When I saw the Valentine Hearts Wagon cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables, I knew it would be perfect for these photos! It just goes to show that not all files have to be used for the intended use. For instance, this is titled, Valentine, but these photos were taken in June!


I found the perfect title on Cricut Design Space since girls do in fact, rule. The layout is actually pretty simple but the addition of the layered wagon makes it really stunning. My thought was to look at this layout as two 6x12 pieces. All the embellies on the left and the photos on the right.

The only change I made to the cut file is that I made the extra hearts a little smaller than the original size. Other than that, I cut the file as is including the color scheme.


Check out the YouTube process video:


Patterned Paper: Photo Play Pocket Full of Posies
Cut File: Printable Cuttable Creatables
Cardstock: CutCardStock

Be sure to use the discount code 3SONS15 for 15% off your purchase on the Printable Cuttable Creatables website.  You should also check out the BLOG, there are so many cool projects there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!