Monday, September 16, 2024

Fiesta Parade Layout Using Flip Flaps

Parades are so fun and of course we take lots of photos but how do we incorporate all the photos onto one layout? Flip Flaps!!

I was able to get 13 photos on this one 12x12 layout because I used an 8x12, 4x4 and 3x4 flaps!



The paperline I used is an older Stampin Up! line that is circus theme. I used my Cricut for the title letters and the Print/Cut embellishment, journaling strips for the journaling and sticker labels to add some more journaling to the photos.



Check out the YouTube process journaling to see how I created this layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!