Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Whimsical Painted Planter


You know I love to create things outside of the craftroom and this is a super fun one! I purchased a plain planter from my local grocery store for less than $10 (I wish I bought more but of course they were gone when I returned later) and you know I couldn't let it stay that way!


I had one plan in mind when painting the pot, but of course it took a completely different path and I absolutely love it!


You know the feeling when you finish a project and still think it needs something? Yup, that was me when I thought it was done. Then I added large and small polka dots! Now it was done and it looks great in its home.



Be sure to watch the YouTube process video for my thoughts and of course the process!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!