Friday, September 6, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #333


I can't believe I skipped a week! Oh well, happy Thankful Friday. These past two weeks have been busy. My mom was in town and then she wasn't. I'm thankful to find out that we can get a pass to enter through security to the gate at the airport. That made it so easy to get her home without a long drive.

I'm thankful for the time spent with her but also thankful that she arrived home safely. 

My sis is home from the hospital and so thankful that she's still determined to get better! I'm thankful that my son was home for a long weekend and to be honest, thankful that hubby drove him home so it was girls' night for two nights.

I also attended an uncle's 80th birthday and super thankful that many cousins attended. I told ya, I have lots of things to be thankful for this time!

I feel like I cried a lot these past two weeks and I know it is always going to be but I'm thankful for all the support we give each other when any of us are having hard days, hours, moments. We miss Tony so much and with the start of NFL season, I feel his presence so much because he was so passionate about the 49ers. Ugh, here I go again.

I hope you have lots to be thankful for and take time to recognize how blessed you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!