Friday, September 20, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #335

It's Friday! Happy Thankful Friday to you. This week went by so fast and I'm always thankful for that! What am I thankful for this week? Hmmm...this week, I'm thankful for cooler fall weather. It was a nice reminder of how much I love fall.

It was a little tease though because it's supposed to be hot again next week. Darn you Mother Nature!

I'm looking forward to planting bulbs lasagna style (I'll keep you updated on that) and changing some plants in the front yard. The cooler weather makes it a little easier and less sweaty!

What are you thankful for this week? Please share in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!