Tuesday, September 10, 2024

You're Outta This World Alien Card; Printable Cuttable Creatables


The theme this month for the Printable Cuttable Creatables Design Team is SPACE and I knew exactly what I was going to do! My daughter-in-law's birthday is coming soon and an alien themed card will be perfect.


This card was so fun to create. First, I love the alien cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables. There are so many new space-themed cut files added to the website. I not only used the Alien Cut File, but also Planets since I needed something for the alien to stand on (or float off of).


White enamel spray and sparkly spray was splattered on the front of the card to create a simple space background to the card front. 


Be sure to use 3SONS15 discount code for a 15% off your purchase on the PCC website!

After cutting the pieces for the alien and planet, I cut a strip of acetate at 1x4". I scored that strip at .5", 1.5", 2.5" and 3.5". I used clear acetate since my alien is not solid on the bottom and I didn't want colored cardstock to show through its legs.


I had these tiny stars on my desktop that came from another project and they were perfect to add to this background! This is why I keep everything folks!


Be sure to watch the process video to see how easy it is to create this pop out card. 


Final project photos! Isn't this great?



Don't forget to check out the Printable Cuttable Creatables blog for inspiration and the website for super cute cut files!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!