Saturday, September 21, 2024

The Legend Card


Take a look at the YouTube process video to see how these two cards were created in Design Space and completed.

I have two uncles with 80th birthdays coming up and I wanted to make something special for both of them. I basically made the same card but changed the color scheme on them. 



I'm so happy how they turned out and I know they will love the handmade card. 

All cardstock used is from CutCardStock including the 5x7 card bases. Patterned papers are from my stash. I added black/white marks on the numbers & letters to add a little pizzazz!

If this is something you want to recreate, the Design Space link is HERE.

YouTube process video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!