Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Masculine Card Series Card 4; Paper Piecing


It's Day 4 of my Masculine Card Series week and I have a different card for you. I'm a little upset that I don't recall where I found this cut file but I'm sharing it on Cricut Design Space if you're interested in recreating this card. 

This is a fun background that can be used for any subject and a great way to use up paper scraps! Be sure to check out the YouTube process video to see how I completed this card.


The tool stamps were a gift from Rubber Paws and the first time I've used them. To read more about Rubber Paws, you can click HERE. She was my sister's sister-in-law and when she passed away, I was gifted a lot of her stamping supplies.

I created the Masculine Card Series to challenge myself to make more cards to send to males. I find that it's much easier to create a girlie card than masculine. This series will last seven days and it's already Day 4.

Design Space Link:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!