Thursday, February 1, 2024

Masculine Cards Series Announcement


Hi there. I'm starting a new series on Sunday, February 4th through Saturday, February 10th. I'm challenging myself to make seven masculine cards for this Masculine Cards Series. 

I'll be making and posting a masculine card each day for this one week. These cards will be an assortment of stamping, Cricut, fun fold, etc. I really don't know what until I start making them.

I thought I'd start this series to challenge myself since I really tend towards making feminine cards and my card box is full of them.

I'm hoping to make some for all ages and I'm thinking most will be birthday cards.

The series will start on Sunday, February 4th. You may want to hit the notification bell on my YouTube channel so you won't miss any of them. I'll also post on my IG account as well as here, my blog which will include all the card details.  

Feel free to join the series as well. If you decide to join me in this challenge, be sure to tag me @3sons_and_astar to your posts. You can also leave a comment here to show off your cards.

I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!