Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Rediscover Your Stash YT Hop; Specialty Paper


I love a good challenge and this is a good one. Rediscover Your Stash is a Facebook group that does just that...rediscover and use your stash. If you're like me, we have plenty of stash to create lots and lots of projects but we just keep on buying, don't we?!

Well, for this YouTube Hop, the item we are to "rediscover" is specialty paper. What is specialty paper? I'd say any glitter, foil, vellum, acetate paper and anything else like that.


I was gifted a lot of vellum from a friend and fellow scrapbooker so I knew exactly what kind of specialty paper I was planning to use. 

Since I’m still working on my Christmas 2021 photos, I created a two page spread for the hop.


I used All is Bright paper kit from My Mind’s Eye, embossed snowflake vellum, red stars vellum, gold glitter and Jet Blue pearlized paper. Gorgeous!


Here’s the process video:


Check out the other hoppers by looking at the information box on YouTube. They are some on IG ad well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!