Thursday, February 8, 2024

Masculine Card Series Card 5; Cricut Cut


I've got a fun card to show off today as part of the Printable Cuttable Creatables Design Team and my Masculine Card Series.


This fun card shows off this sweet Green Halloween One Eyed Monster cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables. Folks, it's only $0.75 and it is adorable! I decided to size mine to 3.5" and use it as the focal image for a birthday card.

As always, I recommend placing the layers together first before adding adhesive. It does help when placing the pieces and avoid adding adhesive to the wrong side.


This little guy has lots of small pieces but if you keep them all together, it's easy to assemble.


I also decided to cut a colorful banner that I pulled off Design Space and a wobbler to really make this a fun interactive birthday card.


And the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!