Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine's Day Project


Happy Valentines Day! My daughter and I decided to have a Valentine's Day dinner for the girls and the rest of our family. We bought printed hearts plates, napkins, cups, and a tablecloth. We're going all out! I mean, why not?!?

I bought some store bought stuffed squishees, ordered beautiful cookies from a friend's small business and wrapped candy bars from another friend's small business to put in a cute container, but you know it needed some kind of decoration for it. Out comes the Cricut!


I searched images in Design Space for a Valentines pennant and found two that I liked. I duplicated one & changed the colors so all three would be different. To make things easier, I decided to Print then Cut these pennants since my craft room is in the middle of an updo and I can't find anything (including my desktop)!

I printed these on white cardstock, attached them to wooden dowels and added a bunch of ribbons to them too!




I'm really happy how these turned out! What do you think?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!