Thursday, February 22, 2024

Final CutCardStock Project

Yes, that's right. I have decided to step down from the CutCardStock Design Team. I have just been finding it's getting harder and harder to stay on a schedule and meeting due dates.  I just needed a little break. Believe me though, I'm still purchasing my paper from CutCardStock because I do love the variety and prices!

I'm still working on my nephew's wedding album so I decided to create this awesome layered truck for their group photos. They both are members of a Mini-Truck group so I knew a truck would be perfect for their photos and I hope you agree.


I used Navy, Peach, Orange Fizz and Cougar Smooth white for the truck and Orange Zest for the layout base.

If you recall, I made base pages for this album so it was easy to just add the photos and embellishments to them.



I decided to add some random stamping to bring down all that orange on the layout. I actually love the color orange but it was just a little too much in my opinion.  The two floral swags were also made with the Cricut & CutCardStock colors. I added some inking and pen marks to give them some dimension.


Be sure to check out the YouTube process video to see how this all came together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!