Saturday, February 3, 2024

New Year Cover Page Layout; CutCardStock

I saw something similar to this New Year layout on social media and I knew I had to recreate it using my Cricut and cardstock from CutCardStock!

Check out my process video here:


I had only one photo of New Year's Eve 2022 and since I don't normally do one photo layouts, having a big title/embellishment really works for it. 

Even though we don't go all glamorous and glitzy for New Years, I still wanted all that sparkle in this layout. I used Gold Glitter, Poison Ivy Curious Metallic and two patterned paper scraps to place behind the number cutouts.


And then I gathered random gold embellishments, stickers, Stickles and ink to add some more bling. The white felt bursts are from Queen & Co., and the stamp set is from Close To My Heart. I like that I concentrated on the right side of the layout for embellishing. 

I cut the Happy New Year piece for past year that didn't get used. It was perfect for this layout. Do you agree? What do you think? Pretty cool, huh?

Be sure to head over to the CutCardStock blog for all sorts of paper inspiration and while you're there, sign up for their emails. They have great deals & sales on their products. Which is not only paper, but adhesive, markers, and more!

Patterned Paper: From my stash
Font used for the numbers:  Eagle Bold (Cricut Font)
Enamel stars, stickers, Stickles and felt embellishments from my stash
Stamps from CTMH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!