Friday, September 29, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #287


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! I did the math and can you believe this TGIF; Thankful Friday series has been going on for FIVE and a HALF years?

Nuts...

So, what am I thankful for this week? I'm thankful for dreams. I'm talking about the night dream that you wake up remembering and it gives you all the feels. I had a great dream about my son and it was so real that it made me happy but also made me cry. 

I'm so thankful for them.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below or follow me on my IG account @3sons_and_astar. I do a Thankful Friday post there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!