Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Anna Griffin Flower Cards II

I'm having a lot of fun with these 3D Anna Griffin flowers I was recently gifted and mixed media collage papers. Check out my first post HERE with two cards that I created earlier and here's another one that I recently created.



See how I put it together by watching the YouTube process video:


I love the funkiness of these cards. It'll be interesting to see if they sell or if people stick to a more traditional look like the iris card above. I'll keep you posted!


You can see this quick video to see how the card on the right was created.


So fun, right? By the way, I'm definitely going to create more of the black writing on white tissue paper. So simple but oh so pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!