Friday, September 8, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #284


I love a short week! Happy Thankful Friday! What am I thankful for this week?

This week I'm thankful for a good marriage and a good husband. I’ve been a part of a lot of discussions between friends and coworkers and most of them are about how unhappy they are and possibilities of divorce, etc and for the most part, I don’t have anything to add to the conversation. 

Don’t get me wrong, hubby makes me crazy and gets on my nerves and I’m sure he would say the same about me, but our relationship is strong.

We are growing old together and for that I am thankful. 

What are you thankful for this week?  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!