Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Base Pages

Have you ever created base pages? Do you know what base pages are? I created base pages before I even knew it was even a thing! I created a bunch of them when making both of my sons' wedding albums.

A base page is basically compiling the background of a layout to use at a later time - in other words creating a foundation. When I made them for the weddings, I already knew the color scheme and obviously the theme of the album so when the wedding was over and after I printed photos, the first step was already completed.

I'm creating another wedding album - this time for my nephew - and knew I needed to create base pages now to help with the completion and save time.

Check out this YouTube video explaining the Base Page Concept and super warp speed video clips of putting them together.


I love this color combination and the more I work with this paper pad, the more I love it. There are some that look a little Halloweenish, but once the photos & embellishments are added, it'll change completely. I can't wait!!

Make It From Your Heart page guide is from Close To My Heart
Paper Pad and Album are from Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!