Monday, September 25, 2023

Card; Stick It Down Card Sketch

Ok, I have to be honest. When I first saw the September card sketch from Stick It Down, I thought, blah. But then I took a second look and all kinds of creative ideas came to me. I love how simple the sketch is and really makes way for a CAS card or one that is filled with a totally cool background.

Which way will I go?

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card with plenty of scraps to create another one (or two).


I think I did a little bit of both. Kept it CAS but also created a totally cool background! The heart shaped sentiment stamp really made a difference with this card.  


And I created an ombre look using alcohol markers on the word, love.


Check out the YouTube process video to see how this card was created.


Super simple and what a great way to use scraps!

Patterned Papers are from xxx paper pad.
Sentiment stamp is from Close To My Heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!