Thursday, August 11, 2022

You Can Change The World Layout

I rarely create girly layouts. I guess with having three boys and a not too girly daughter, it's never been my thing. I was so happy to create one for these fun photo shoot photos of my youngest granddaughter.

Since I'm on the Design Team for Scrapbooking With Ann Marie's website, I used the current sketch and Vintage Girl paper pack from PhotoPlay to create this girly layout. I love using a paper collection since all the patterned papers and embellishments will all coordinate.


Check out the YouTube process video below.

I used the Cricut to cut the 9.5" half circle and my Creative Memories Circle Cutter to cut the journaling circle & mat. The large floral paper is cut at 11x9 and the music paper is cut at 6x9.5".

Even though this was not a particularly girly photo shoot, all the pink & florals worked well with the photos.

I hope you have already hit the subscribe button on my YouTube channel. I post at least two videos a week and one will always be scrapbooking. The other will be whatever it is I'm creating in the Command Center - which is the name of my scraproom.

I try to limit the videos to around 10 minutes or less and don't show when I'm adding adhesive or any of those (boring) things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!