Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Stranger Things Fan; Cricut Project

Having the Cricut is such a great tool especially when you need to make a quick gift. My DIL has purchased a theme specific birthday shirt every year for my granddaughters. LeAnna is on her 12th birthday and of course as a preteen, her tastes have grown up a little. Gone are the Disney princess T's.

That's OK since grandma can whip up anything (well mostly anything) she needs!

This year she wanted a Stranger Things shirt so we chose this one...Hellfire Club.

I added the data looking 012 at the bottom right side to indicate that this is her twelfth birthday. I chose this font to emulate the tattoo on Eleven's (and One's) wrist.


She loved it and so did I.  I purchased the SVG from SyDesignUS on Etsy for $1! The only thing I had to do prior to cutting the image was to attach the colored pieces together so they would cut out in order and how I needed them for easy transfer.

My crazy granddaughter! LOL

If you're an InstaGram user, be sure to follow my account @3sons_and_astar to see all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!