Monday, August 8, 2022

Little Birdie Card

I have been gifted so many stamps from people that I forget what I have. I was digging in my stamps and found this super cute bird stamp. Since I needed a sympathy card, I thought it would be a perfect image.

I stamped him using an archival black ink pad and used alcohol markers to color him in. Originally I was going to make him a bright blue bird, but changed my mind to a more subtle color.


The 6x6 paper I chose for the background has this beautiful color transition but to add a little more to it, I used a neutral colored ink and added a script background stamp to it. Love this detail! I love to use my older supplies and this was a perfect addition. Look how awesome it looks on the bird circle too!


Some white gel pen dots to add a little more to the birdie.  It's the little things that make such a big difference!


I used the MISTI to stamp the sentiment because I didn't want to take any chances on messing it up but since I just opened that new stamp pad, I really didn't need to do a second impression.

Watch the YouTube process video for all the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!