Monday, August 15, 2022

Golden Arches? SNS Layout

When I saw this sketch from Sketch n Scrap I knew exactly what photos I was going to use.  These photos are of the McDonald’s in Sedona. Sedona is known for their beautiful scenery but did you know that their McDonald’s is the only one in the world with different colored arches?

I used the Cricut to create the title, embellishments and journaling spot. 


I love the turquoise tones


Check out the YouTube process video for tips for using the Cricut with your layout.

Be sure to link your layout to Sketch n Scrap challenge blog by the end of the month.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, learn something new everyday!! What a great memory to capture, you rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yesterday, my teen daughter was talking about McDonald's having only one restaurant in the world with a blue "M", and that it was "somewhere in Arizona". Too funny. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!