Saturday, August 27, 2022

Chapel of the Holy Cross; Sedona AZ Layout

I'm still scrapbooking the photos from our CA-UT-AZ-CA road trip in 2020. I took so many pictures and I want all of them to be included in these layouts. These photos are from the Chapel of the Holy Cross church in Sedona. It is so beautiful nestled in the red rocks.

I created the title using the Cricut. I knew I wanted to incorporate a circle at the end of the title so I used the "curve" feature to curve both Holy and Cross.  Once I had the placement, I attached the words to the circle (this is how you can ensure that they are cut in the circle). I then used the offset to create a border around the entire title.


This layout is pretty simple so I used some yellow ink and a paddle brush to add some ink to the words within the circle, added some random script generational stamping to the upper right and lower left corners before calling it done.


Whatcha think?

Cardstock is from CutCardStock
Wild Blueberry 
Banana Split
Black Licorice
Sour Apple
Natural


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!