Wednesday, August 17, 2022

March, 2021 Month In Review Layout

I love doing these Month In Review layouts because none of the photos really go together but it all works! I used a sketch from the Scrapbooking With Ann Marie (Scrapbooking The Day Away) website and came up with this fun MIR layout.

I used St. Patrick's Day paper & embellishments since two of the photos were taken on March 17th and of course the Shamrock Shake!


I love all the green and the quote I used at the bottom right corner.


I did a little inking on the letter stickers (title) and around the layout. I probably would have done more if I thought of it prior to adhering everything on the base.

I think it'll be interesting to see years later that we are wearing masks in (almost) all of the layouts. A sign of the times for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!