Friday, August 5, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #233


Happy Thankful Friday! I'm excited for this week to be over since I'm going on a Mother/Daughter trip next week to Memphis. We're going to Graceland! 

What am I thankful for this week? This week I'm thankful for fresh, sweet summer fruit! I always love the summer because of all the summer fruit and this year did not disappoint. We took a trip to Casa de Fruta and did all the things we can do there like ride the train, the carousel, check out the ducks & frogs, etc., and we also bought some fruit from their fruit stand.

So good! I've been enjoying them all week!

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments here or on my IG account.  @3sons_and_astar





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!