Friday, April 2, 2021

Monthly Card Kit; April 2021 Half Card

 

The card for April is a half card. I've wanted to make this style card for awhile so I was glad to choose this one for the FIRST official card of the Monthly Card Kit!





I love this card! I love the colors and those flowers and the bling! 

Remember, everything you need to complete this card is included in the Monthly Card Kit for April, 2021 with the exception of standard adhesive and a basic tool kit (like scissors, bone folder, ruler, paper trimmer, etc.)

Be sure to contact me before the April 12th deadline with payment and delivery information. The Monthly Card Kit is $15/month and includes all the products needed to make the featured card PLUS an extra set of the same card type but with a different theme, color scheme and so on. Here are pictures of the second card.


You also receive printed instructions as well as the link to the live event where we'll work on the featured card together! I hope to see you there!

To read more about the Monthly Card Kit, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!