Monday, April 5, 2021

Sketch n Scrap Card Sketch #191

 

There’s a new card sketch at the Sketch n Scrap Challenge blog. Here’s my card:


And the sketch:


The process:
I’m taking a online class with Altenew and the first lesson is about adding color to your stamped image with alcohol markers. I’m not sure if I did it right, but here’s the original two layer stamped image and then the image after I added alcohol markers.


I used a stencil on a light blue cardstock to add a little variety; some paper strips and added silver string/thread to the top and some silver/gray Nuvo drops to finish the card.

Your turn. Create a card using the sketch and link it to the Sketch n Scrap blog before the end of the month. Be sure to check out the Design Team projects to inspire you!


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! These colors are so vibrant!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!